As a Marketing Designer for the OptinMonster brand at Awesome Motive, you’re responsible for designing conversion-optimized templates, landing pages, marketing sites, micro-sites, ad campaign assets, sales, and other online marketing campaign materials, so we can rapidly scale our platform.
Interested? See "How to Apply" below to learn more before applying.
To love this role, here’s the type of person you are:
- You’re absolutely focused on getting the most conversions from your designs.
- You have a love affair with A/B testing and optimizing designs.
- You lay awake at night thinking about what new design will generate more leads and sales.
- You’re a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- You’re an excellent communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- You believe that the details are just as important as the big picture.
- You have the curiosity and desire to learn and grow your skills.
- You’re passionate about leaving your mark on the web for all to see.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done.
Here are the skills and experience that will come in handy:
- Minimum 5+ years of work experience.
- Absolute proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and standard design software.
- Use of UI/UX design software like Figma, Adobe XD, Canva or similar software.
- Intimate knowledge of designing high-converting funnels and user journeys.
- Excellent persuasive design skills and professional design aesthetic.
- Ability to understand (and even write) HTML and CSS.
- Understanding of web design and typography trends, browser compatibility issues, web design constraints, and email deliverability.
- Obsessive in your attention to small details.
- Talent to generate creative ideas in a highly interactive environment.
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects and timelines.
- Excel in a team environment and be able to communicate clearly with your peers.
What we offer:
Working for a fast-growing bootstrapped company is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. Here’s what we offer:
- Competitive Salary.
- Health insurance benefits for full-time U.S. employees.
- Work from your home. We’re spread out all over the world—the United States, Canada, Ukraine, India, Pakistan, Singapore and more.
- Unlimited PTO after 90 days of employment. We encourage employees to take the time they need for vacations, to stay healthy, and to spend time with friends and family.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We happily provide or reimburse software you’ll need as well as books or courses that promote continued learning.
- We give you the opportunity to solve challenging and meaningful problems that make a difference.
- Custom branded laptop at your five year anniversary.
- We cover all costs of company travel (including our annual all-company retreat and mini-team meetups).
- Ability to work with some of the best people in the business through frequent, if not daily, interactions.
- And in case you were wondering: no politics, no b.s., and no jerks.
This is a remote position—our team is spread around the globe! Our home base is in Florida, USA, so company operating hours are 9am–5pm ET (UTC -5). While full coverage is not a requirement, you must be available during a portion of the day.
At Awesome Motive, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. Awesome Motive is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
How to apply?
If all of this sounds interesting, then please submit your application!
We won’t be able to individually respond to all applications, but if we feel you’re a strong match, someone will be in touch shortly.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!