As a Partner Outreach and Affiliate Program Specialist for the OptinMonster brand at Awesome Motive, you’re responsible for implementing and developing commercial and strategic relationships with organizations in accordance with OptinMonster's overarching objective, strategic goals, and strategies.
Interested? See "How to Apply" below to learn more before applying.
To love this role, here’s the type of person you are:
- You have the ability to build connections and opportunities with potential partners and affiliates.
- You are reliable and responsive—available at a moment's notice to help our affiliates and partners.
- You’re comfortable with accepting critical feedback without taking it personally.
- You’re a self-starter who loves taking the initiative to solve problems and learn new skills, and are comfortable working with minimal direction.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done.
- You’re an excellent communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- You’re passionate about building relationships.
- You enjoy helping others on your team succeed.
Common responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner and affiliate outreach and relationship management.
- Identify and source partnership and affiliate opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound emails.
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest.
- Collaborate with management and other marketing teammates to align our internal goals with both new and existing partner and affiliate relationships.
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with OptinMonster’s contract guidelines and policies.
- Deliver a great experience to our partners and affiliates when working with OptinMonster—you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally.
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners and affiliates, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships.
- Keep great ongoing relationships with current partners and affiliates and offer new ways to grow the relationship.
Here are the skills and experience that will come in handy:
- Program Strategy: Understanding goals and objectives and developing a program strategy that will generate results.
- Outreach, Communication, and Support: Identifying and recruiting affiliates into each program and supporting them in their marketing efforts.
- Account Maintenance: Daily maintenance of programs, including application vetting, program monitoring, updating creative assets, newsletter distribution, activity review, etc.
- Analysis and Reporting: Regular review of program reports to identify issues or areas of opportunity. Gather program metrics and send/present to management on a weekly and monthly basis.
Creative Assets Development: Work with management, marketing, and designers to develop creative assets to be used in each program.
- Writing and Editing: You can write a well-structured email with impeccable grammar and spelling in a conversational tone. You can edit and proofread your own work to eliminate careless errors instead of relying on an editor to fix them for you.
Time Management: You're able to juggle multiple tasks and projects and prioritize your work effectively to meet all deadlines.
- Previous freelance or remote work experience.
Bonus points if you also have:
- Copywriting and/or email marketing experience with proven results.
- Experience with ShareASale or another affiliate marketing program.
What we offer:
Working for a fast-growing bootstrapped company is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. Here’s what we offer:
- Competitive Salary.
- Health insurance benefits for full-time U.S. employees.
- Work from your home. We’re spread out all over the world—the United States, Canada, Ukraine, India, Pakistan, Singapore and more.
- Unlimited PTO after 90 days of employment. We encourage employees to take the time they need for vacations, to stay healthy, and to spend time with friends and family.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We happily provide or reimburse software you’ll need as well as books or courses that promote continued learning.
- We give you the opportunity to solve challenging and meaningful problems that make a difference.
- Custom branded laptop at your five year anniversary.
- We cover all costs of company travel (including our annual all-company retreat and mini-team meetups).
- Ability to work with some of the best people in the business through frequent, if not daily, interactions.
- And in case you were wondering: no politics, no b.s., and no jerks.
This is a remote position—our team is spread around the globe! Our home base is in Florida, USA, so company operating hours are 9am–5pm ET (UTC -5). While full coverage is not a requirement, you must be available during a portion of the day.
At Awesome Motive, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. Awesome Motive is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
How to apply?
If all of this sounds interesting, then please submit your application!
Please clearly include the following in your cover letter:
- An overview of your experience with partner/affiliate recruiting and management as it relates to the details above.
- Tell us a bit about yourself and why you should be considered. Include any details about your experience, qualifications, personality, etc. that are relevant to the job posting.
- Other profile links if applicable (Your website, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc).
- How you found out about this position.
Also note, please don't forget to proofread before submitting. Check spelling, capitalization, etc. This is your chance to make your application stand out :)
We won’t be able to individually respond to all applications, but if we feel you’re a strong match, someone will be in touch shortly.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!